The practice provides services for patients who live within a specific area. The map shown outlines the area.
- We will support any person living at an address within our boundary.
- Additionally the northern boundary of the practice extends along the Don Valley as far as and including Wharncliffe Side.
- The practice boundary follows the county boundary round to the A57 Manchester Road then runs back into Sheffield to Crosspool.
- The boundary then follows a line down Lydgate Lane and Crookesmoor Road down to the A61 then returns back along the Don Valley to Hillsborough.
- The image below shows a map of the approximate practice area. Please click here to open a pdf version of the image.