The practice offers a number of additional routine
appointments outside the normal surgery hours. These clinics are often available on:
- Tuesday Evening - 18:30 until 20:00
- Saturday Morning - 08:30 until 11:00
These appointments have been made available for those patients who find it difficult to attend surgery during normal daytime hours for example:
- Patients who work and who find it difficult to attend surgery during the week
- Patients whose main carer finds it difficult to escort them to the surgery
- Patients who work a considerable way from the practice and find it difficult to get to the surgery during normal working hours.
These appointments are only available for patients who have pre-booked in the normal way during normal working hours. Saturday morning appointments should be pre-booked no later than 5:45pm on the previous evening.
- All Extended Hours clinics take place at Tramways Medical Centre
- The practice does not provide a drop-in service during these Extended Hours Surgeries
- Patients who run out of medication outside of normal surgery hours should contact the Out of Hours Services through the practice’s main telephone number (0114 234 5338)
- Patients who are ill and need to be seen urgently should contact the Out of Hours Services through the practice’s main telephone number (0114 234 5338)